The 2021 QRRRWN AGM is to be held on Saturday 11 December 2021, 9:30am via Zoom
All financial members will be able to attend via internet or telephone – registration details will be sent out closer to the date
Details of QRRRWN Board Members’ Tenures
Current Board Executive Directors 2021-2022
- President: Position Vacant.
- Vice-President: Juliette Wright. 1 year of 2 year tenure served – continuing
- Treasurer: Margot Richardson: Casual vacancy filled after AGM in January 2021. Subsequently appointed as skills base board member – to be ratified
- Secretary: Priscilla Stevens-Guiney. 1 year of 2 served – continuing
Current Management Committee Directors 2021-2022
- Julie Mayne: Filled casual Vacancy for President for short term: 2 years of 2 years served: Entitled to another term and taking that option
- Gail Russell: 2 years of 2 served: Not seeking re-election: Position Vacant.
- Jo Best: 1 year of 2 served – continuing.
- Erika Entz: 1 year of 2 served – continuing.
- Jess Goldie: Resigned August 2021: Position Vacant.
Nominations are open to financial members for the following positions:
- 3 x Board Members including President
Nominations close 5pm 19th November 2021
Voting papers will be sent to all financial members late November 2021